Monday 10 January 2011

Anthem

Anthem will be a magazine based on quality music and performances from throughout the years, not on the latest crazes and music only around currently. Some new, distinctive music will be included in the magazine, but there will be a balance, unlike most other music magazines, who usually focus on one or the other. I think this will help me attract a wider audience, as well as a good reputation for my magazine. In terms of writing style, Anthem will be impassioned and well-expressed, using intelligent language (but lacking in jargon) to put it's points across.
Anthem's images will be professional, with well-planned themes, matching the texts that they accomodate- mostly black and white, or at least of a low colour saturation, the images will appear quite artsy.
I think that these features will help my magazine appeal to my ideal reader profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment